Sunday, August 08, 2004

In the Begining

Amazing to me that there are folks out there interested in what a complete stranger has to tell the world.

More amazing still is the reason I am here at all, is that a former girlfriend gave me a Sexally Transmitted Dis-ease. Namely, the ever popular Herpes Simplex Virus type II.

You might say I am a reluctant trend setter.


If you are interested in information on HSV, and if you are sexually active, or only thinking about it, check out my friend Angela's web site, http://yoshi2me.com or Gayla's, http://herpesonline.org.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the first day, karl the bunny created his blog. on the second, third, fourth and fifth, karl the bunny obviously rested since the first entry is the only entry!

you cruel, teasing bunny! naughty, naughty bunny!

(i realize you are probably working hard to support me. i still haven't gotten that check! it's probably still "in the mail?")

zelda

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home