Saturday, August 14, 2004

Oh my stomach...

And on the topic of proper storage of food stuffs...

Recovering from a bought of food poisoning thanks to fast food. Those commercials weren't kidding about those killer chickens!!

I was caught by suprise at how exhausting it is. And of course with no appetite at the start...

My cat can eat day old food and though he doesn't prefer it, he shrugs it off. Or, he brings it up (on my carpet, ALWAYS on my carpet) and is on to being a cat. "Pet me".

If we could only get the advertisers for the Olympics to SHUT UP! The car commercials are the worst. Hmmmm.... I see an idea that would sell.... A device that would automatically mute the ads.!! Except those about blondes in bikinis of course... Blondes in bikinis selling cars! Drat, foiled again....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home