Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Rant

Angry I have this S#%$...

Selfish,
bitch!
Stuck up rich bitch!
"You need to move out of this neighborhood,
they sell drugs down the street."
Oh, that's mom and dad's money your'e living on. They just hide it better in your parent's neighborhood.

Poor bitch!
Selfish ho!
Don't look at yourself, just blame me!!
I forgot to lie to you,
s o r r y !

I really WAS a virgin.
You really are a pig!

"Opps, I forgot to tell you,
I have a sexually transmitted dis-ease, My dis ease
with the truth that is.
Here let me make it yours" "Love" is forever afterall.
I screwed up my life sleeping around, but I JUST CAN'T Say "NO".
Here let me take advantage of you. After all, it is your fault for letting me...

The selfishness stops with ME.
Damn her to HELL on earth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home