Saturday, January 08, 2005

Opera last night!

Interesting. I wasn't really in the mood for the Opera last night.

It was a tragedy... "Luisa Miller"
Starts off all sweet and wonderful.
All full of ideal love and family values.
Happily ever after and all.
But it never got there.

See the parents have their own ideas.
Well there are no mom's in this one to mix things up.
Just dad's.
Interesting how elements work to compound each other to bring about the ending.
Had our lovers been a little more level headed, it might have had that happy ending.
Hey kids... there ARE other fish in the sea!

Akward spot.
The end of one scene begs for applause because the performers merit it.
The akward part?
As the lights fade, the villian is commiting rape against our girl...
Clap as he assaults her...

I want my computer back!!!

Think I'll wait till the notebook gets in, load the windows, and hopefully get rid of the glitches.
Or... back up my wanted files to the note book, and reload the desktop...
Or should I keep the desk top???

There are some files I wouldn't want to lose should my notebook be lost or stolen.
J has had a notebook for some time and seems to like it...

Hatched an evil plot at the Opera...
I'm going to California later for work.
I want to see the sights.
Thinking I'll try to get Zelda to play some hookey and join me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home