Sunday, January 15, 2006

Wireless at Last!!

It took buying a new wireless router last night, but I am now out of the office!

Yeah!

Zelda made very wonderful Pancakes this morning after some snuggling and other bedroom sports.

Now to figure out the security side of it.
This router, (linksys) says that it allows for computer to computer connection as well, so I should be able to access Zelda central.

Nap time.

Yesterday was so full of activity.
We picked up Zelda brother's girlfriend's washer and dryer yesterday morning.
(But not after we had some morning nookie, I think I see a trend...)

We were very rested.
It helped to keep the day happy.
In fact it felt like a week of vacation.
Ending with "4o year old virgin" and some bedtime snuggling.

And today we can lay about the house.

Cheers!

We can both access the net at the same time now... so I hope to see more posts from that ZeldaPinwheel person...

We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home