Saturday, January 07, 2006

Under the Weather

What ever is going around right now is pretty harty. It has landed in our sinuses.

I worry that should, or when, the Bird Flu makes to the USA, that Zelda will not fare well.

With her asthma and our allergies, it could very well be fatal.
I would lose that which I love most.

And that would suck.
******
We have talked about where we want to vacation next year.

Camping is still on the list, but I think room service has created a Monster!

I am sure when Z gets back on line, she will comment that life is full of color when all you need do is pick up the phone, and hear on the other end,

"How may I help the Bunny party?
Yes, Mrs. Bunny, right away."

Where they park your car and pamper you.

We have talked about Chicago, to visit Rick Bayless's restaurant.
We talked about San Francisco.
And Vancouver, B.C.
And Spain, France, Great Britain, Germany, and Italy.
Japan, I've always wanted to go there.

She's getting her hair done today.

Life is beautiful,
and so is the weather.
******
I think Zelda and Bunny Sister may plan a Spa holiday for next year and invite the Zelda friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home