Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Time to Question number 1

I find the desire to be Professional,
conflicts with my desire to be a
Family Man.

Working hard to provide for my wife and cats.
Having the energy at the end of the day to engage them in a meaningfull way, other than grunts and "yeah"s.

Z and I are both refreshed and I feel that Energy I had last year at this time when we were mearly 'Interested' in each other.

We have scheduled a Thursday night necking party, so those who have our numbers, we WON'T be answering the phones.

*Oh, this will be a Private Party.
Invitation only.
Sorry, we aren't sending out invites.*

You'll just have to throw your own necking parties!
*****
Recently I had my eyes checked.
For many years my perscription had been holding.

This evening as we exited the car to enter the house I looked up to see
STARS!!!!
I have blamed light polution for my inability to see but only the brightest...
*In '73 when we moved here, we could see the Milky Way. That is long gone.*
But there are more of them out there than I believed!

Way cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home