Sunday, May 07, 2006

Beady eyes

Will wonders never cease?

One of the things that attracted me to Zelda was/is the artist in her.

I knew she painted.
I knew she worked in bead work.
And sculpture.

Yesterday she took me to a web site where her work is posted for sale.

(She wants to start her her company back up!)

It's beautiful stuff, check it out for yourself.

You can visit her blog and take her link to "A thousand Ages", a web site by her bestest friend and her husband, and all the bracelets on the site are Zelda's!

(I had visited the link before, and had admired the jewelry, *even contemplating purchasing something for Z*, but didn't know till yesterday who the artist was.)

Or, you can follow this link.

http://www.athousandages.com/cgi-bin/ages/scan/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=Bracelets/va=banner_image=/va=banner_text=.html?id=t3kPSLh7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home