Monday, May 29, 2006

"I should blog"

Zelda said it, not me.
"I should blog today".
I visited her site, no new entry...

Bad Bad Zelda...
Time to take her coffee away.
****
Sometime this week Zelda and I will become the proud parents of a set of All Clad cook ware.
We should be paying off all our debt, which we methodically are, first.
But life without toys...

Now... who gets to use it first?
***
This weekend we went cloth shopping.
Z is much more consistant about it than I.

J and I used to shop, at least look, regularly.
I am just begining to introduce the notion of 'window shopping' to Zelda.
(window shopping = just looking)

So far we seem to not be able to "just look".

Someday...
***
Zelda and I spend too much time in the living room.
Translation, we haven't fixed up the rest of the house yet.

Her studio is in place, but she hasn't used it yet.

"I need that box" which is hiding someplace we yet haven't found.

anyway,

focus on my issues, not others.
only way to change...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home