Thursday, October 11, 2007

Can't sleep

The new job is nice...
Large corporate...
Lot of opportunity...

Haven't decided if I like it just yet...
***
Changed up Zelda's office tonight.
We moved the desks around and now have a problem connecting to the M drive.
***
I'm mad because Zelda's mad about the M drive and has no where to direct that frustration.
When you throw something at the wall, it tends to splatter everything around.
That frustration was thrown hard. I got hit with it.

All her projects are on M.
All our finances are on M.
Along with photos, etc.

We'll get it worked out, but in the mean time, she has down time...
And I feel like we're in Oklahoma...
(Our joke is, I don't love Zelda while we are in Oklahoma.)
***
Time to try to get back to sleep...
Tomorrow it will be Texas again,
and I love Z in Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home