Wednesday, April 23, 2008

resolution

My thoughts have been cycling and I have had difficulty thinking clearly the last few days.

But I have learned in my older years that if I just let it sit for a while, an answer will come.

I was terminated for Lack of Performance.

Once I stopped fighting it and absorbed it and accepted it, it brought some relief.

I was still paniced, but it has become clearer.

I awoke tonight and a thought occured to me...

I was hit on the way to work in early February. By the end of the week I was in such pain I could not sit for long.

Although I told my coworkers about my Doctor's visits, I did not convey this to upper management myself. I told my direct supervisor...

I went for 8 weeks, three times a week, M, W, and F right after work.

No, I did not stay late most weeks like the girls did.
And yes I was grumpy...

You live and you learn...

On to the next big adventure.
***
Zelda gave me some pick up work to do yesterday.
It's right down my alley, architectural drafting.
I knocked it out in a fraction of the time it would take Z.
I thought she was joking when she exclaimed, "They are beautiful!" when describing the files I set up for her. The beauty was in the fact the it saved her time and she didn't have to do something that she dislikes....

I could have been doing this for her months ago!

Any time love...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry for what you are going through. I hadn't read your blog in a while, so I didn't know. But know that I do, I am sorry and I wish you the best in figuring out how to make this work best for you.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home