Wednesday, April 23, 2008

time

Zelda told me something beautiful today.

No, it wasn't "I love you", she tells me she loves me everyday. And that IS beautiful.

No, today she told me I have given her a wonderful gift.

The gift of time. To be able to work for herself, even if it was in furniture.

And that she is doing things she enjoys now.

She wants to give me that same gift. Time.

To be able to think about what I really want to do...
Architecture or furniture or something else...

What I really want to do will take some time to discover.

And no matter what I do, it will be a self run business.

At the moment, I'm too scared, and we do not have the safety net in place to buy more real estate. Enough to make it so we don't have to worry about if we can find employment or not.

Enough to pay the bills and a little more, so that we can continue working and have our investments grow...

In the mean time, I have a couple of weeks before things need to happen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home