Saturday, February 28, 2009

So little time

Now that I am working again, thank the Lord, I find, as with the last company job, I am giving up MY time to work for someone else... When I had my time, I spent it looking for a job where I could give my time to make someone else's dream come true...

The mortgage company has recalculated the payments on the house based on the taxes owed.
In order to bring everything up to speed, unless we can pay the $4,100.00 for last year, they will add it to the new billings... along with the fee for escrow for this years taxes.

Our housing costs just went up by $700.00 a month or 8,000 a year...
(Our principal payment for the first loan is only $800.00 per month. We made some bad judgements when we decided to buy this home...)

I'm ready to get out of it and find some place more reasonable. Translation = won't eat up every last penny we have (to make someone else rich)...

"modern society" blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home