Tuesday, January 11, 2005

To meet on the web, to love on the web

I'm going up this weekend
to visit Zelda and spend some time with ?my best friend?
We have known each other 6 months by computer.
Two by phone,
and three days in person.

So is it friendship?
Or lust?

Right now it's trust
and an incredible amount of
generousity.

Am I in love? (heavy word "Love",)
If it is indeed, then what kind of Love?

I don't know her, or she me.
But we feel like one shoe to the other.

"Friends with benifits".
I like that, "Friends."

Life is about risk.
To risk to lose, is to risk to gain.

And it may all be passion and hormones.
But I won't ask to stop the ride simply
cuz I don't know what's beyond
the next turn
or drop.

Place all loose items securely in your pockets,
Fasten your seatbelt,
Hands in the air!!

Ride on!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...ride on and play ball!

zelda

7:52 PM  
Blogger karlthebunny said...

errr... do you mean
batter up?

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home