Sunday, February 20, 2005

For Zelda's Birthday

I'm not sure what to get Zelda for her up coming birthday.
I thought about wrapping myself up and mailing myself out to her.
But... I wouldn't be able to fit in the mail box, let alone get myself out to the curb all wrapped up.
So I asked her what she wanted, *always a good idea*.

Sigh... she told me
aaannnndddddddd....
I had to explain about the not fitting in the box and the whole, "how do I get up to the height of the box?" even if I did fit.

So she said she'd be happy with

a gum ball machine ring, (what do those go for now a days?),
a date,
and
a Super Ball.

Nothing like a Super Ball to get the cat going!!

Did I say she is easy?
Though I'd have never guessed in a million years about the Super Ball!!

So... where did I put all that change...

klz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home