Saturday, February 19, 2005

The Kitty Land Mine Game!

Anyone who owns a cat knows that it is an unconditional love.
It has to be.

I was awaken this morning to Woody hacking up a lung.
By the time I hear his distress, it is Always too late.
So I rolled over and went back to sleep and wait for the light of day.

So this morning as I wondered around the house, focusing on the floor, looking for his 'hair ball', I again regreted mom's choice of carpet color.

Brown.

But not JUST brown, but mulitple shades of

Brown.

The brave thing would be to walk around the house in bear feet so as to make discovery simple.
I'll pass.

As I have NOT found anything, I have decided it was a dry heave.

Though I can't blame mom.
She bought the carpet long before we inherited a cat.
A particularly messy cat.

We got him from my Grandmother, who passed in '94.
And she had brought him up with little treats.
A little milk here and there.

I got him from Mom, who passed in '02, who continued to raise him with little treats.
A little milk here and there.

My sister, who owns, or is owned by, three cats says she has never seen such a messy kitten.

I have tried to continue the trend.
And gave him a little milk yesterday.

Soooo.....

Instead this morning I found lots of little
kitty land mines.

The Rug Doctor will Never go out of business so long as Cats are kept as pets.

"I can't quite make it to my Cat Box! So, I'll start where I was lying.
Next to Bunny, on the white bed cover, then I'll make it to the floor, right in front of the dresser.
And I'll leave them everywhere in between."

So I spent time this am playing Easter Egg Hunt.

Sigh.

I do love this cat...
even if he does
sh*t all over my carpet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home