Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Spring Break

Zelda is coming down for spring break.

I'll attempt to get the week off.
I'll have three days off for sure.

I had coffee last night with
my single dr friend.
She is interviewing.
Her intership is ending in June.
I know she'd rather be back in Chicago with friends and family.
She may stay in Big D.

I told her about Zelda and the up coming weekend.
She's excited for me.

I wonder what she's after in life...
I've asked her. And she's told me some of it.

I wonder what kind of man she'll find.
It wasn't me...

A doctor who is a former high school cheer leader.
I'd like to have that on my 20 year high school reunion.
"Hi, yes, I'm a doctor."
Not that being an Architect is shabby.
But I guess I've been one so long, I have forgotten what that sounds like to others.
(I know it's not what most folks think it to be. I still feel in the back of my mind that I still haven't "made it". But then neither did Oprah till she went to Africa and found her calling in helping the children there.)

Anyway, I digress, chasing rabbits maybe?

I'm going to plan a get together with J, and dr and Zelda and go visit the gay piano bar.
Should be fun!

Have a good blessed weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home