Thursday, February 03, 2005

Lost to love

I am saddened by the lost of my best buddy to love.
I know I shouldn't be, but I am.

I used to be his go to man for road trips and vacations.
"I need to get out of town, want to join me?"
He likes to plan, where as I am more improvise.
We balanced each other out.
Talk shop. Professional stuff. Family.

In the last couple of years, he has moved others into that roll. Which is to be expected.

But now that he and H are serious, those road trips have come to an end.
And as much as I love him, he is embracing the more feminine gay side of himself, which is somewhere I will not follow.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm losing the buddy I knew and loved to the gay side.

I am not ready to see him kissing H. I feel some resentment towards H that is not justified on his part.

He is 'married', and I have to deal with that... and I'm not ready.
***************
Interesting...
I too am engaged.
I too am moving into a new realm of life.
I'll have to find that masculine (and as girlie as J has become, he still is a man) outlet in football season, where H won't go. Though I'll have Z with me...

A LOT of changes to get used too...

All good, just not ready...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home