Saturday, January 29, 2005

Today

Feeling tired today.
Nice conversation with Zelda today.
Things were accomplished that we have been trying to do for a month now.

Had lunch with J today.
He has good news in his life as well.
Last weekend he and his boyfriend, shhh, they aren't telling anyone yet about being an item, well last week they went together and bought a puppy.
They are "daddies!"
And he's really acting like it.
Mr. Everything has a place and in its place was actually letting a puppy, well.... "letting" is not actually the right word.... not fretting over a puppy pooping and peeing on his brand new, not yet two months old carpets. Was a time and a place where he had a cow if I got my own glass out of the cupboard.

He and H have decided to move in together. (Since in these United State of America, it is not allowed for two people to marry when they love each other and are committed to each other if they happen to have the same sexual gear). This is going to be a challenge. Not because they are both neat freaks, (can you say stereotypical "gay" men?) but because J's condo is not very large.
Perfect for a bachelor, but not for two sets of funiture, let alone two clothes hogs. Where will they put all the shoes!?

It really looks nice, how he's fixed up the condo.
I'd like to have a clean look like that.
Was well on my way to converting my place with new furniture, (found out that 'furniture' is spelled with an "i", and not, as I pronounce it, with an "a". Just a little Interiors trivia for you), carpets, paint, and all when a young lady came into my life...
And she's as messy as I use to be!! Turns out she's an artist...
As J said, "you can't help who you fall in love with.".
He never pictured in a Million years that he fall for (a man, that is until recently) a red headed hair stylist.
I mentioned, "who'd have thought how a haircut would have changed your life?"
He responded with, "who'd have thought how much herpes would have changed your!".

Anyway, we cut shopping short to get back from a long lunch to take Chihiro, ("Spirited Away") out to pee and poop.

H stopped by the house as a number of clients had canceled. It looked like he had gained some weight since I saw him last year. But not knowing how he might take it, and not wanting to come across as catty, I kept it to myself.

Next year they plan to move to New York City.
Sounds nice.
I don't know if I want to do that. But who knows.
The idea of working as an Architect in a city like NY...
Wow...All the things to do.

But, he knows in the back of his mind he will end up back in Texas.
I have also had "get out of Dodge" feelings myself. Just to try something else.
But I too know that my intent would be to move back.
We have our "roots" here.
Family. Memories.
Alma Mater.
Thankfully H is not a foot ball fan, other wise I'd have lost my seat to the A&M games years ago.
In fact that was something J mentioned today. We can keep our season tickets, even with his move... Though Z and I haven't yet figured out the logistics of her completeing 18 more months of school, us hitching up, and living in the same state, let alone house hold.

I'm thinking it will be easier for me to move to Ne., thus fullfilling that "get out" urge and making sure she get's the best in education for what she wants.
Alas, as good a A&M is in Engineering, Architecture, Medicine, and Agriculture, we lack much of anything that resembles a 'fine arts' education.... at least at the main campus.... Some day.

enough rambling,
time for bed,
alone,
just me
and my Woody...
(the cat!!, get your minds up!)

and to Z,
G'nite love...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i ache for you.

z

7:21 AM  
Blogger karlthebunny said...

10 days....

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home