Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Getting my act together

I can't seem to get my act together.

Started at the holiday.
Wonderful holiday.
One week off
(and a wonderful house guest)
Has me scratching my head.
What happened?

I started the moonlighting at that time as well.
Increases my commute.
Messes up my routine.

I need routine.
With a little chaos thrown in from time to time.

Sleep. Or lack there of...
Zelda and I have been talking up a storm each evening.
And while this happens, I try to do my chores.

The other "new love" in my life is the computer.

I need a sabath from electronic stuff.
Ie. the internet....

I get on the web, and as with the television.
I look up and it's time for bed.
Well, actually, PAST time for bed.
And none of my chores are done.

I hope the wireless will help lessen this.
With instant messaging, I'll be able to talk with
Zelda,
as I do my chores,
taking her with me as I go
from room to room.
That and it will get me OUT of my office.

Then my room mate wants me to get up and feed him.
Seems he can't open the fridge by himself.
Or the back door.
Which are both GOOD THINGS,
or the door would ALWAYS be open,
and there would be cat food cans
strewn about the house.
The bed,
living room,
the garage,
the hallway,
my office.

Add to that a long distance romance,
and life will never be the same!

Another GOOD (GOD) THING

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my...how will i ever compete with the computer? ;0)

z

2:56 PM  
Blogger karlthebunny said...

Alas....
You can take a wireless computer
with you to bed.
But try as you might,
it will never do anything more than
just lie there.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home