Sunday, January 23, 2005

Rife thinking/Right thinking

I have been wondering about the office politics.

I shall never know the "truth" but I'd like to know my place in things.

"Thou shalt not kill"

If I don't know you,
but I am told about you by someone
who really likes you,
I will get one impression of you.

And based on this impresssion,
I will bring expectations and behaviors towards you.
I will react in a more positive attitude to your, as yet unknown, motivations.

And yet,
if I don't know you,
but I am told about you by someone
who really dis-likes you.
I will get another impression of you.

And by human nature
I will bring different expectations and behaviors towards you.
I will most likely
react in a more negative attitude to your, as yet unknown, motivations.

Becareful of what you tell the world,

lest you kill

a reputation
with unkind

words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home