Saturday, January 15, 2005

Here in Omaha

I am here in Zelda land, and man is it C O L D for this Texas boy.

Fortunately, the hostess has done an OUTSTANDING job of making me feel warm and welcome.

The car was toasty, considering the temp at the time of landing was "2", as in Fareinheit, degrees. My lungs were not prepared!

She bought me gifts, a card, and wonderful food.
The house was warm, the hostess was (is) warm, and she was kind enough to warm up my bed, though it took some doing!

I think I'll pack her up and bring her home. Alas, she just won't fit in my carry on...

What do y'all think?

Omaha is a pretty nice little town. Older homes, a lot of old schools have been renovated into apartments. Great down town shopping district. And it doesn't take 30 minutes to get anywhere...

Going out for tapas tonight. (I think she's trying to get me drunk! *gasp* And take advantage of me, (or I her!)

Alas I wasn't able to get all my work finished Thursday, so sometime today/tomorrow, I'll have to finish these wall sections and make the red line revisions.

Keep laughing...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*happy sigh*

z

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to your posts.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home