Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Too much to chew?

I'm scrambling this week.
Friday I'm off to the great white north!
Found out today that the developer would like a set of drawings for the contractor by Monday.
(Another "instant architecture" mirracle...sheesh!)

Did I mention I haven't told my client that I will be out of town lest he (pat me on the back and then) panic!?

So, here I sit at the machine, (still not mine), working away.
*********************

God visited me tonight and assured me that long distance relationships do work out.

(God is everywhere, all we need do is look.

This time in the guise of my dr. friend.
All of my sister's prayers are finally paying off.
Thanks sis! love you!)
*********************

Zelda's been cleaning house for my visit.
I'm not sure I'll see too much of it!
But I'll make it a point to make the tour sometime this weekend!
*********************

Back to work

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did zelda mention there isn't much to the apartment? it's no palace, but my own little tree house.

see you in less than 30 hours!

zelda

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!! I think Ill return in the near future

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home