Thursday, January 13, 2005

Today, tomorrow...

Tired today.
Working to make this weekend job free.
Afraid I'll end up actually sleeping through it!
But I'll be in a nice warm safe place with someone with whom I enjoy spending time, if indeed we do actually sleep.
(Well, that's not exactly the way I wanted it say it, but 'love' is a little too heady a word this early in the game...)
So, someone with whom I enjoy spending time.

And we'll kiss some,
and eat some,
and fuck some,
and love some,
and drink some,
and draw some,
and talk probably a whole lot.

Well,

we'll probably fuck a whole lot too...
she's just that way...

And for sure we'll laugh,
and giggle,
and look into each others eyes.

(this is where you, the audience, gets up and changes blog channels)

Yes, we'll have FUN!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, that was really well explained and helpful

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home