Monday, January 17, 2005

technology

use to be that I could not stand my computer,

computers for me = work

and keeping them up is also work

Last week I finally bought a lap top.

being the latest technology, it doesn't have the conflicts of my 'old junker'.

(honestly folks, I did have something to say, but it dribbled out my ear on the way from the bed room to the office)

Ah!! there it is...

This last weekend was nice in many ways.
One thing that strikes me, is Zelda and I, even though it's a new romance, interacted the whole time.
It was nice.
Comfortable.
We did things, interaction.
I don't get enough of that in my daily life. to be so intuned with someone,
is
incredible.

How long will it last? this bantering click?
will it survive the day to day grind of work and bills and shopping?
and kids and school, and (did I say) bills?

we watched a movie on the tele. well she kind of fell asleep, as she had already seen it, that and she wanted to get me back in bed!

her friends seem to like me, and if nothing else, express their love for Zelda in their happiness for her.
the joke was, "so after dinner on Sat. Zelda, would you and karlthebunny like to stop by the bar and see my new boyfriend's dad's band, or, *snicker* do you have other plans?
My comment was I was tired. more *snickering*
We stopped by the bar, but left shortly.

Now that I'm back home,
it's the old routine.
Work, moonlight, tv, quick microwaved meal, snuggle time with the cat, then to bed.
Copy that five times a week and you get an idea of my life.

change is good

I would not have met Zelda had it not been for some guy in a lab somewhere working on technology. Well a bunch of guys, and gals. Making computers, and mobil phone systems. And things called "blogs".

So to all those folks, I want to say,
"thanks".




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home