Sunday, January 23, 2005

Love's letters

While on the phone with Zelda the other night, I was looking at our web site, (as-you-wish.diary-x.com)
I noticed we are getting some visitors. Which is flattering.
And Zelda gave me the code to see where folks were "from". It doesn't give particulars, we don't get your addresses or anything.
It took me back to diary.x where the latest posted blogs were listed.

One caught my attention as its name is a popular album by the Googoo Dolls.
It took me to a similar site as ours.

Only the young lady's relationship is further along, and sounded as if it is in some trouble.
Her blog also shared intimacy's to her lover.
Word pictures between lovers.

It brought home that

we are all pretty much the same.

We all want love.
Companionship.
Connection.
Sex and physical closeness.

We are all pretty much the same.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home