Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Women and their Boobs

Ah, that would be me.
And men in general.

I was reading a blog sent on to me by a blogging friend, (hmmm, who would that be???)
that was sharing an experience the blogger had with a woman hitting on him at the convience store. (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=foomanchu Jan 28, 2005 entry)

He's not interested in her, but she doesn't take the hint.
Sort of like Gay Larry at the Piano bar.

But that's attraction.
Either it's there or it's NOT.
And no matter WHAT you do,
if it's not there,
try as you will,
you won't be able to create it,
in you,
or someone else.

And when it's there, it's hard to ignor...

Would explain why it's so hard to find a date.
I liked my Dr friend,
alas, she didn't like me.
I would like to have believed so...
But then I would be like Butterfly (see "Friday's Opera")
And maybe she did.
But that's all academic now.

It is obvious to us who read the blog
that she wants to 'sleep' with this guy.
Though I'm thinkin' she'd be happy
with the storage room on her smoke break.

Depending on how one looks at it.
It can be disturbing.
Or flattering.
She likes the guy.
She finds him sexy.
*******************

I have experienced from time to time
women
who 'brush' up against me
That would be with
their Boobs.
I wonder exactly what is going on
in their minds.
I've had church friends,
co workers
complete strangers
and girls
wanting to get
my attention.
*it works*, but for what?

It usually happens on the
very sensitive
back of my
upper arm.

Exactly what are they
expecting?

For me to push back against them?
Run my hand up my arm and 'tweak' them?
In public?

I have a married coworker,
with an ample bossom,
who
r e g u l a r l y
gets her boobs with in
touching distance.

Now this always requires her to move in
to with in brushing distance,
as she is not THAT big.

Happened today.
I have brushed her with my arm,
a hand,
and now the back of my arm.

Is she hitting on me?
Is she getting a 'cheap thrill'? (cause the contact in and of itself must feel good)
(The woman I am dating, although large, won't let anyone, 'cept me, touch her boobs.)

She is, I assume, happily married.
The only time I even came close to a
sexual innuendo with her was my Woody cat joke.
She did not laugh.

I assume it's attraction on her part to me.

I wonder also if she does this
with the other young architect
in the office.

(And maybe she is 'affectionate', because she has touched my hand when I was drawing something for her...)

He's married and I don't see him letting this happen.
Anyway.

I guess I am naive and 'hope' better of people...

Ladies, why do YOU do this and what is it you want?
Drop me a line...
Help a poor boob out...

(g'nite love)




1 Comments:

Blogger karlthebunny said...

When I accidently bump into someone, I applogize and move back. I adjust my personal space and respect their's.
And just as you don't intend it, I am sure that you adjust your space to avoid further accidental contact.

This women doesn't do this.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home