Thursday, March 10, 2005

Disapointment...

A whole week of kitty oder smells, but not kitty poop.
Came home, nice and clean.
Yeah!

I learned something last week while kitty was locked up.
First thing every evening I collected the mail, then took care of kitty.
A zoo keeper of wild kitten.
Clean, feed, change the box, water. And then some play, personal time.

Was feeling pretty good about my smarty cat.
He learned the first time!

Or so I thought...

As I was coming back from back room I glanced over and saw him doing the deed, on my carpet!!

He may have been constipated, I noticed poop on the garage floor, just feet from clean kitty box.

Still, he's back in lock up.
And Zelda will here all week and was looking forward to meeting him and getting to know him...

When do you give an old cat a break, and when do you put your foot down, uh, carefully...???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home