Sunday, December 11, 2005

Christmas Wish List

Zelda asked me to write a Christmas list.
I really don't have too many wants this year of a physical nature, so when Z suggested I put the 32" HD flat screen on there, as it is a "Wish" list, I found some motivation.

It started with,"a happy healthy wife" and went on to list a Bose 48 Lifestyle, no debt, etc. ending with, "more sex".

A day later she informed me after reading said list, that it needed some cleaning up as it was ALSO to be emailed out to everyone.

"Don't worry, I'll clean it up", she said.

It wasn't till I received both her and my wish list addressed to the family via e-mail that I realized just how PERSONAL it was, for Zelda's eyes only if you will.

And there at the bottom of the list was,
"More Sex"

Thanks Z,
paybacks are hell... ;)



"i have not edited bunny's list. it is as it was given to me.

Bunny's Christmas "wish list:"
happy, healthy wife (a.k.a. Zelda)
wireless router & router card (for Z's computer) working!
dining table and chairs
32" LCD flat screen HDTV
self mastery
Bose Lifestyle 48
attend christmas service & concerts
time to & for myself regularly
more family time
a new home
a place for everything
a clean house & garage
sell Harley
Citizen Echodrive WR100 watch (AP1010-51A or BL8000-54A)
no credit card debt
i-Pod
spend less than we earn this year (liveable budget)
architect license & new job
rental property with positive cash flow
more music in the house and less tv
colder weather
cd's-Bonobo, St. Germain-Tourist, Week End Players, Thievery Corporation-Richest Man
more sex
(i also happen to know he likes gift cards to borders, barnes & noble, or banana republic)

Zelda's Holiday Wish List:
feeling well and remaining healthy!
more sleep, less commute time
snow!!!!!
a new job that pays well, i like and is closer to home
a clean, organized home we enjoy
storage organizers for jewelry & art supplies
my "studio" set up and space to create
mary kay satin lips lip balm ( i know, i know, it's mary kay-cut me some slack, it's awesome lip balm!)
pampering in a spa kind of way-massage, facial, pedicure, manicure, yadda, yadda, yadda
gift certificate to http://www.firemountaingems.com/
comfy walking/lounging/exercising clothing
hiking boots
i-Pod
more family time with less rush and noise
discipline and patience to achieve my/our goals
DMA membership
my master's degree in art history
instant read meat thermometer
more music, less tv
dvd's-a christmas story, sin city, garden state, love actually (in wide screen version)
Rick Bayless cookbooks
movie coupons (to see or rent)
a lifetime's supply of paciugo violet gelatto without gaining weight or ever getting tired of that flavor
silver charms for my charm bracelet
i don't really NEED anything. i already have what matters.

love and hugs,
zelda"

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Doe said...

Everyone could use more sex. :)

To Zelda...I LOVE A Christmas Story, Love Actually and Garden State! Great choices!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home