Thursday, December 08, 2005

Cold

The weather turned cold this week thanks to Canada sharing some of its winter with us.

And it should be cold. It is December after all.
And thanks to the ice, Zelda and I decided to work out of the house these last couple of days.

Very pleasant.

Senior Architect called at the END of the day to ask about the Reflected Ceiling Plan I emailed him yesterday.

He never sat down with me to discuss what he wanted.
So I started it so we could have a tool to start from...

Today Zelda and I were to help with a Boys and Girls club charity event, which will instead happen on Tuesday.

How do you find the perfect Job?

The methods I know got me THIS one...

Senior Arch. told me that he got some additional RUSH!! work for next week.
With an existing dead line for next Friday on the current RUSH!! job.

I am his bitch. Or that's what he thinks of me.

Zelda has already told me to find some place else...

The fund raiser is sponsered by a number of Architectural firms.
So....

A little planning is in need...
**********
FYI. I don't mind some over time.
But this company, it's a way of life!
And there is no official compensation for it!
No "ata boy!"
No, "here's a bone" (though I feel like I'm getting boned...)

Archon had one day of over time, which the bosses imediately compensated us the very next day. Nice guys.
The product is borring. (Giant apartment blocks.)

This company has interesting product, hospitality, but the owners and some of the staff are jerks...

Zelda is home and we are going for coffee, dinner and later on, Sex!

Bye y'all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home