Friday, November 18, 2005

New Eyes!!

Finally scheduled an eye exam this week.

Been wanting to do this for months, but as you can *see* from the previous post, I never made the time.

Zelda was there to *support* me as I sat in the Chair.
(Unlike poor Zelda's latest visit, this one didn't have strups. *I am SO glad I am not a woman! Love you babe!*)

I like the Dr.

He was to the point knowledgeable, and unlike my visit to the Ear Nose and Throat Dr. (for snoring), he paid attention to me and wasn't selling anything.

Afterwards, as I wandered the store waiting for my eyes to undialate (see SO glad I'm NOT a woman above), Zelda and the salesman had sellected some glasses to try.

This part of the eye exam has always been difficult for me. As I am near sighted, I can never get a good idea of what the new frames will look like on me.

And may I say that Zelda has excellent taste.

She sellected some very Hip and Cool frames for me as one could tell by the price tag.
She was also helpful when it came to justifing the $$$ price.

Have I said I love Zelda?

Now we need to find some nice things for her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home