Friday, November 11, 2005

Clarification

When ever Zelda and I get cross ways with each other, we are both aware that it is just a misunderstanding or a need to vent.

I so enjoy being met by a Happy Zelda, because she does it SO well!!

But she can't be happy every day. And I don't expect her to be.
(Would get kind of boring).

Besides there is something to be said for the creative process involved with plotting to kill someone.

J has a friend who now works and lives in Ireland. She, like Z, is from Kansas.
And there is something in their characters, J's friend and Z, that absolutely Can't stand Dallas.

Dallas is crowded.
And superficial.
And the land of consumerism.

Now her brother seems to love it here.
And there are parts of it I like.

But after visiting Kansas, Manhattan in particular, I can completely understand where they are coming from.

So, it is in our plans to move with in the next year and half to two years OUT of Texas.
(An amusing side I just noticed OU + UT = OUT, as in 'Get Out'. *It's distractions and nosequitors such as these that endear and at the same time, drive J and Z nuts in relating to me.)

I am concerned that she has few if any friends here in Tx. And friends for women is like the air we breathe. Got to have it.

And the pollen/polution filled air of north Texas is yet another reason to get the heck out of Dodge. If you have followed her blog, she has b-a-d asthma.

So, I do enjoy riding with my wife. I enjoy kissing her, dining with her, talking with her, and even being grumpy with her.

Love you Zelda Pinwheel-Bunny!

As the former director of the Fort Worth Opera used to say in his commercials,
"If you REALLY love her, you'll take her to the Opera!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Karl, if you and Zelda leave Texas, the i.q. average will significantly drop!
Well you two must do as you must!

3:09 PM  
Blogger karlthebunny said...

Thank you Paula!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home