Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Google Me

Zelda can be googled using her real name and she will come up, along with her father and brother.

You see her father has a Phd and has writen many published papers as well as given many lectures/seminars on the topic of range land management, so that's how I found her. No photos though.

My name is, to my dismay, quite popular and so it is not accually Me who pops up. The "first" owner is long dead, I am here to report that I am still kicking.

"karlthebunny" on the other hand, thanks to blogs being catalogued, does show up. But contrary to my "profile", and to reasure my darleen wife, I am no longer "single" and if I could find where in my profile to make the changes, I would.

Interestingly enough, Zelda's blog name is sooo popular that I am not sure if she would show up with in the first 10 google pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home