Tuesday, November 01, 2005

my space

The kid introduced me to "myspace.com" not long ago.
Incredible idea.
It is a networking system extraordinaire.

I'm pondering linking my blog to my myspace web page.

ms allows you to link your friends via photos to their web pages.

In looking at it, it reminds me of what it must be like to have been one of the "popular people" as your friends stop by your page to "shout out" and say "hi" flirt, if that's your page, and to keep in contact through IM and such. (that and most of them so far have been set up by 20 something "Party People")

It has heavy advertising of course.

You can link a favorite song to play when the page is opened, or to show a music video.

And with the "friend links" you can run "6 degrees of separation" through the states and countries clicking on faces.

Some advertise their singleness, (mine states I am very happily marraiged!), others their band, or photos of themselves scantily clad, with links to their "for sale" pages.

it's the future of the net.
**************

Zelda and I talked Sunday evening about our possible futures.

I love her so much. (gush!)

She would like to get back into making jewelry and selling it again.

Myspace immediately came to mind.

Coming soon:

Zelda's jewelry page! @ myspace dot com ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home