Saturday, October 15, 2005

Cat troubles

Gaea's troubled.

She needs desert!!
*******
I wish it were that easy...

She is begining to growl and hiss me just about every time I walk into sight.
Even took a swipe at Zelda!!!

We are at a loss as what to do.

Any ideas out there?

She's 11.
Been single her whole life.
Use to moving, (Zelda has moved over a dozen times).

New home.
New person to vie for mom's attention.
New, younger kitty to deal with, who regularly eats her food, as well as his own.

We have seen her play with Snoopy, running and chasing each other.

But let me walk into the room when she's not in a good mood and all
Hell breaks loose.

I am not yet prepared to walk around my house in boots and chaps.
Though that is an option.

When Z was out today, she had a hissy, bit me on the back of my hand when I offered it, and was put in "time out" for thirty minutes.

When I checked on her at the end of her time, she cooed and seemed better.

Then Zelda got home and she went back to the Bad Gaea.

And her badness level is Very high tonight...

Gaea is troubled.
Which means
Bunny central
is troubled as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home