Monday, October 03, 2005

Snoring...


Yes it's a Monday...

I awoke last night to find my snoring had chased poor Zelda to the couch.
When I offered her the bed, as I could not sleep, she declined.

Because she didn't sleep well,
she forgot:
her phone,
her breakfast,
her misc. girl stuff,
and who knows what else...

We have tried the over the counter remedies with a hit and miss success.
Seems they work every other night.
And now my allergies are only making things worse.

I'll call the Dr. today to see if he can recommend someone who can possibly help.
The alternative is a grumpy Zelda for the next 30 years.

Grumpy Zelda is not as much fun as Well Rested Zelda.

****************
Zelda couldn't take it any longer and made the introductions between Gaea, Princess of the House, and Snoopy (above).

There was the customary hissing and growling. But for the most part, it was a success.
Snoopy is a pacifist and is quite adept at Aikido. He simply stays out of harm's way.
He is more vocal now. He has begun to coo and meow.
Zelda is better at hearing these kitty calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home