Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hurricane Hits Bunny Home

In addition to the over all expenses that the weather will bring, a personal hit was felt here in the bunny home.

An old employer of my had given me some moonlighting work.
$6,000.00 or so for two weeks work.
Would have paid down some wedding/moving bills.

Monday last I gave him my bid. I was too high, cut it down some, agreed to some additiona work for an increase in fee, and waited for the response from his client.

Then Katrina came stomping through. I'm sure she meant no harm at all and was looking forward to hearing some great New Orleans jazz and trying some cajun cooking with Southern hospitality.

They didn't take to her though... something about uninvited guest and letting the bath tub, or was the toilet?, over flow...

Anyway, the client balked at the fees.
Wants US to reduce them even more.

I say he can go to hell
where I'm sure he will find someone else to do his work.

As Zelda commented, "I bet he won't back down on His Fees when he's trying to sell his condos".

Katrina, couldn't you have waited just another week, AFTER we have signed the contracts?

sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home