Monday, August 22, 2005

New Living Room

We got the old tv consol that mom bought and left to me out of the house!

I had my eye on a black armoire at Crate and Barrel, not to mention a couch and book shelves back last fall. Take up the carpet, put in new flooring, get rid of most everything and make the place "mine". (And no longer "Moms".)

Things changed while I was making plans.

I fell in love and got married.

Now it's 'our house'.
Well...
at least we are attempting to make it "Our House".

We are waiting on the carpet.
I bought new couches, though not the ones I had had my eye on.
We do have the black tv armoire, thanks to Zelda.
She had one very similar, and a whole lot less expensive.
And she also contributed her open shelving on which we have placed many books and some of the new art/crafts.

The surround system is hooked up and her tv is SO much nicer on the eyes.

Things are coming along nicely.
Things are moving along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home