Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bunny in da dog house

Yes, I'm back in the dog house.

Though Zelda is not a complainer, I know when I'm in trouble.
She kisses me on the forhead, rather than the lips before she leaves in the morning.
And any little thing that usually is forgiven that I may have done or not done, is brought up for critique.
And she can keep a list.

I love her still.
Makes it more of a challenge, but it can be done.

I wonder how I show my displeasures?

We joked about how she wanted me for my wallet and my ... , yeah.
And she reasured me that it was for the later.

I am now trying to ballance out the wallet part and not paying (opps) enough attention to her.
We have spent a large amount of borrowed money in the last three months and I am nervous to say the least.
It has been WAY TOO much FUN.
And there seems no end in site with out becoming a *bad guy* and saying, "No more".

So, here I am, move over Rover.
***********
Put up the gazebo we got as a wedding present. We will put it to use when Mr and Mrs. Pinwheel, along with Zelda's brother and my family come to visit.
The Pinwheels are helping with House Cleaning. (aka. throwing shit out, Goodwill, here we come!!)
Brother and my family are coming for the cookout afterwards!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're NOT in the dog house...sheesh!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home