Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Seems so long ago...

It was at this time only last month that I was besides myself with Woody's health issues.

He had a good life. I could have cleaned his cat box more regularly, but he seemed happy.

On month later and he is now a "box kitty". (He was a "house kitty". When he was in the garage, he was a "garage kitty", etc.) Now what is left of his earthly kitty body resides in a pretty cedar box. He's over by the back door so the sun can warm him in the mornings.

One month later and I am married.

The house is still a mess.
Zelda has a plan which I am warming too.

Rent a haul off dumpster, take a 4 day weekend, and throw everything out.
I started on the garage last Saturday, compartmentalizing "trash", "good will/donation" "keep". The "keep" was Very small.

Zelda and I are both pack rats. I have far more than I need or want anymore.

J has a philosophy that I am trying to adopt, I don't always get to the follow through.
When you bring something new into the house, something old must go out.
I'm playing catch up!

I hope Woody didn't think it applied to kitties!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home