Saturday, July 30, 2005

Oh my stomach...

The doctor has placed me on an antibiotic that is running rampant through my gut.
Side effects are similar to a large Italian meal, followed by a ride on the Texas Giant roller coaster. Just add tums.

We went for date night last evening and stopped by Ziziki's Greek Restaurant for dinner.
About 5 minutes into the main dish, the odors were begining to get to me, in addition to the heat. I asked Zelda if we could leave. I felt bad about it. It was our first really "fancy" dinner here in Dallas. She was paying, and I had to cut it short.

I am going to give my doctor a call and see if there is something else I can try.

And did I mention it REALLY tastes BAD??? (REALLY BAD)
I have difficulty swallowing pills. These are two 500 mg. horse pills.
"Do not break, SWALLOW WHOLE".

*That has yet to happen*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home