Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Car Pooling

We have discovered in the first 10 minutes the advantages of carpooling, and there are many.

First, we save on gasoline.
Second, we can use the HOV (high ocupancy vehicle, which technically is ANY car, as they DO hold more than ONE seat) and pass by miles of stop and go traffic.
Third, we save on the wear and tear on the cars.
Forth, we get more time with each other.
Fifth, Zelda isn't sitting in traffic for two hours a day.
Sixth, we add less polution to the already nasty Dallas air.
Seventh, I get into the office two hours early, which means the place is quiet and dark, as it is right now, and I have the extra time to blog each day, not to mention I can better plan my day.
Eighth, I find I am prepared the night before, instead of being late 'cus I misplaced my keys.
Nineth, we save money on gas and tires and maintenance.
Tenth, though I have an extra hour at the office each day, I won't work late except on special occations.
Eleventh, I am "at work early" when the bosses come in.
Twelveth, Zelda and I can now eat dinner together and still have time to go walking and/or have sex!
Thirteenth, we go to bed and get up at the same times now.
Fourteenth, I get to pick up the mail, something I enjoyed before Zelda moved in.
Fifteenth, I don't waste as much time in the morning lying in bed, trying to convince myself to Get Up! and not hit the snooze...

And as I said before, we get to see each other more in the day now.

Yes, there is a silver lining in all things we deem "good" or "bad".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home