Saturday, November 05, 2005

Success!!!

I lost the momentum I had yesterday morning as I scurried around cleaning up before heading off to work on what was SUPOSED to have been my day off.

Slept late this morning.

Accomplished some goals, though they haven't Yet involved a washing machine.

Had a nice long mid afternoon nap.

Moved some stuff.

Ate lunch, (Zelda would be proud!)

And now may venture out into the world for a bit.
***********
The Kid finally told the big boss that he was leaving.
The Big Boss didn't want to let him go.
I'm next...
***********
This is the first weekend I have had to myself since the end of May.
I have no idea what to do with myself.

If Zelda were to ever decide I'm no longer Cute and leave me, I think I'd become a worthless bachelor (again), sleeping around to numb the pain of my lost Zelda...

But right now I have her fooled, HA! HA! HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (evil laugh)
She thinks I am a Bunny for Good!
But what she doesn't know is I am secretly a bunny for BAD! HA! HA! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have not put the toilet seat down even ONCE this weekend, (though I will before she gets back so as not to incure the wrath of Zelda), nor have I closed ANY of the kitchen cabinet doors I have opened...

I am so EVIL, I LOVE IT!!!!

HA! HA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
**********
Really,
I have to get out of the house now.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a bunny for bad...hmmmm...bad enough to wear ck man panties? bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

evil zelda strikes again!

zlk!

(better close the cabinet doors and put the toilet seat down before you leave tomorrow for the airport!)

4:09 PM  
Blogger karlthebunny said...

CK Man Panties!?

You must have been plotting with my sister again!! Or was it with your girlfriends this time?? Or maybe J????

Ahem...

You Evil Plotting Zelda You!

"Do these Man Panties make my butt look great?"

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home