Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Omaha bound

This weekend Zelda heads out to visit the newest member of the Kamakazi Grrrlz!!
Little Hank. (Which brings to mind Hank Hill, tee hee!)

Yolanda's boy!

With honeymoon plans and debt to pay off, I will not be able to make it north this time.

Wish I could.

Thoughts of Mark's bistro and Tapas makes me jealous!
(Z informed me that she will make it to Espania!!)

Z was feeling down Sunday morning.
I was feeling down yesterday at work.

Must be the season and allergies.

What goes up...

Decided to take Friday off to do some cleaning and prep the new wild flower garden I am installing in the front.

With Z gone for two and half days, I think I can get alot done for her return.
That and I can sleep in Fri., Sat., and Sun.!!!
*******
Need to make the attack list and buy the supplies!
Hopefully Gaea won't be too upset to only have me around...

She has been Wonderful the last few weeks.

Don't ask me why...

Who knows what lerks in that little kitty brain...
***********
We chose the exact right cat when we brough Snoopy home.
He refuses to be baited by Gaea.
She hisses and he sits back with a "What's your problem? I just want to play" expression on his kitty face.

There's a lot to be learned from our pets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home