Thursday, November 10, 2005

Zelda and the Opera!!

Tomorrow is the opening of the 2005-06 Dallas Opera season!!

Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci.

It should go better than football season this year...

Let's hope Zelda takes a liking to it.

She has a wonderful singing voice herself, so I think she'll have a prediposition to it.

And if nothing else,
I included it in our vows,
in really small print.

*****
She and I have to do something about our jobs.

I don't Hate mine, but it is a dead end...

She Hates hers, and I sometimes get *splatted* with it, for which she later apologizes, when I meet her at the car after work.

It doesn't help that I run late getting down stairs far too often.

It really makes the car trip home miserable,
even with the HOV lane...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home