Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sigh

Last night Zelda attempted to communicate to me as we have discovered we don't always listen.

I heard some of it.
But try as I might, my mind was so tired that I couldn't.

It was about Christmas gifts.

Her parents staying for Christmas eve.

Our first Christmas party at our house.

Bills and budgeting.

Part of it was I hadn't been home even 15 minutes before the discussion began.

Caused by a day of dead lines and rush!! rush!! I was stuck some where in the back of my head.

That and I was still trying to wind down. "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer" was on.
I wasn't able to focus on that either...

She stayed home yesterday, I threatened to take her car keys, to rest.
I believe she would run herself into the ground before she cried, "Uncle!", and took a sick day without my prodding.

I am glad she did.

The Dr. gave her a shot which had her feeling better, no head ache upon waking this morning, and sounding like herself again. She had begun to sound like a ghost, not completely there.

Or was that a little horse???...

Nay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home