Sunday, November 27, 2005

Going back to work

Last night both Zelda and I groaned when we reflected on Monday morning.

I am at a loss as to what to do.

We have bills to pay, so we work.

I am conflicted between staying long enough to help with this crunch, and to see the California job completed and putting out my resume and giving my two week's "good-bye".

Technically, I could quit tomorrow and leave at the end of the day, but I would want to lie around the house for a week or so, and Zelda would get jealous...

So...

Although Z and I spend most of our free time together, we don't seem to ever make the time to sit down and talk about the important things on our mind.

For example, we keep saying we need to schedule our New Year's Spa package, but three months later, it still hasn't happened.

Same with house cleaning.

Some where in there, we aren't communicating...
Or at least connecting?
Something...

I think it would get better if we ate at a table together, rather than in front of the tv.
Friday night coffee's were good, but life has pushed those aside.

I don't think I have the mental energy at the end of the day to focus on such things.

Currently I am balancing the check book.
We have the $$$, but Zelda is used to having the exact number, and I am used to having a general idea, and having a buffer in my savings account.

Today my priority is to get Nov. up to date and on her machine, so we can both keep a daily track on what we have to spend for the holidays.

This should calm some nerves for us both.

I am tired of working for someone whom I know will not be greatful for what I contribute to his company...

Zelda is tired of the tread mill...

Change is difficult.

But we both do "difficult" every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home