Friday, February 10, 2006

Big News!!

We got the King instead of the Queen.

I am not sure the logic in buying such a Large bed.

Being that a King is large enough to lose your lover in, would it not be more logical, and here is where the romantics will cringe, to have two singles, and sleep separately?

I could understand one bed if the couple were midnight snugglers.
Or if there were night time nookie going on.

But for sleeping in a bed that feels so large that one can spread out and never touch anyone...

WILL BE GREAT!!!

Sweet dreams dear!

******
Date line:
Unpleasant Architectural firm I work for.
Or, will work for till next week at which time I will start with a new firm.

One with LOTS of work coming in the door.
One with a microwave in the break room.
One where I wash only My own dishes.
And where the secretary as well as the draftsman have Aeron ($$$) chairs.

It may well turn out to be a sweat shop... we'll see.

Zelda was estatic!

I'm excited too.

It will complicate car pooling a little.
It's still on the way to Z's office, but there is now a detour.

Z says she's fine with it...
It is back in my old stomping grounds in the "Uptown" area of Dallas.
I can have lunch with my former coworkers in the area.

I will have a review in 6 months to adjust my salary.
It should be pretty good as I will be registered by then.
*****
What are you getting Zelda for a Valentine's present Karl?
Why, a new bed! Should get here in time for VD! (tee hee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home