Thursday, February 09, 2006

Taking the Plunge

Ever since we moved in together, Zelda has wanted to get a new bed.

I would put it off, because they are not cheap.

That and I already knew which one I'd like.

I wasn't sure Z would go for it...

Well...

We decided we would bite the bullet and take the plunge.

Sears is having a 50% off sale and they carry the same brand used by the Broadmoor.

I could do that.

First I wanted to check out the entire Sealy Posturepedic line to see what they had.

And since they had other brands, we decided to look at those as well.

Saturday we will become the proud parents of a Tempurpedic Queen.

Whoo Hoo!

(Yep, it's the brand I was wanting.

(The price, like a Bose, is fixed.
And like the Bose, it would be one of those items I'd want if stranded on a desert island.
Can't say that about most house hold products.)
Z's parents have one as well.
We both liked the same mattress in both brands.
To top it off, the salesman gave us a discount where he could.
It works out to be less than a hundred dollars per each year on the warranty.)

Tomorrow we'll pick up some new bed linens.
And begin looking for a new bed frame.
(Sniff, sniff, I have to give up my old Crate and Barrel full size...
To sell, or not to sell...
that is the question...)

Man we American's are spoiled...

So all's well who sleep well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Congratulations on the new mattress! Sleep is awesome. Yeah sleep!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home