Monday, June 05, 2006

In the final moments...

Took my exam today.

Two parts.

First section 2.5 hrs.

Second part 2.75 hours.

I finished with 30 minutes to spare on the first section.

I had exactly 16 seconds as I made my final click on the second.

I took too long on section 2 part one.
Then got flustered with section 2 part two.
Took a break, when to the last section, sped through it and back to previous unfinished section.

As I was taking the last couple of minutes, literally, I verified some numbers.
They were wrong. Corrected them.
On to the next set of numbers.
Also wrong. Corrected them.

16 seconds...


I realize in the after math that I changed the last numbers from correct to incorrect.

Automatic failure...

At least I can say I know the why...

That and I was too cocky.
They threw multiples of 7 at me.
I was expecting 6.

that one little inch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home